Vanguard Legal attorneys regularly represent clients in a variety of real estate transactions and construction projects, including the sale, purchase, leasing, financing, and development of commercial and industrial properties, as well as navigating through zoning and environmental issues.
Our attorneys advise clients as to the appropriate legal and tax structure and financing options for their property transactions and operations.
Vanguard Legal represents commercial developers, corporations, and others in the acquisition, development, leasing ,and disposition of commercial and industrial properties. We assist developers raising private capital for real estate development and acquisitions. We also represent clients working with banks, mortgage companies, and others in connection with the negotiation and documentation of loan transactions and in enforcement matters such as loan workouts and restructuring, bankruptcies, etc.
- Representing buyers and sellers of commercial and industrial property in sales and acquisitions
- Representing landlords or tenants in commercial and industrial leasing
- Planning for foreign investments in real property
- Development planning, including zoning, environmental and land-use matters
- Real estate finance, including commercial real property finance and private capital raises
- Representing investors in private development investments
- Representation of developers, construction companies and subcontractors in general business matters, employment law and contract negotiations